Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3





WHAT?
My goal for art was to yous local landscapes in Canterbury .  Including trees ,mountains\ hills and buildings.
Inline images 1
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground , mid ground , back ground and horizon.
With Mr Forman I learned about color and complementary colors.
With Mr Rule I looked at some of Canterbury


SO WHAT?

  • What you learned from each teacher’s lesson
  • What features you included in your art (trees, river, sea, hills, flowers, flax, buildings, jetty, birds, mountains etc)
  • What techniques you used (e.g., water colour - wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry)
  • What you enjoyed
  • What you were proud of
  • What you found easy / difficult


NOW WHAT?
(don’t copy this: Write about some of the following things)

  • I would like to try (water colour, pastel, paint) if I did another landscape because …
  • I would like to get better at …( showing foreground, mid ground and background

No comments:

Post a Comment